Fostering in Wiltshire
We are an Independent Fostering Agency looking for foster carers in Wiltshire.
Blue Sky Fostering is a leading independent fostering agency operating throughout the south of England. Established in 2005, Blue Sky Fostering was set up to address the shortage of 10,000 foster carers in the UK. Since the beginning we have always strived to provide an excellent level of service to all of our foster carers and looked after children offering 24/7 support and comprehensive ongoing training. We now have teams across the whole of the south of England including Wiltshire allowing us to provide a friendly, supportive and professional service at all times.
Click here to see if we have any Introduction to Fostering events near you.
Could you become a foster carer in Wiltshire?
Are you looking for a career change where you can really make a difference? If so, you should give some serious thought to becoming a professional foster carer. We are always looking for foster carers in Salisbury and other towns in Wiltshire. We need carers from all cultures and religions whether married, single or living with a partner. Our nearest office to Wiltshire is in Basingstoke; however we have foster carers all over Wiltshire who will be happy to meet with you at your preferred location.
There are some boxes you must tick, such as:
- A spare bedroom & driving license
- Willingness to include the looked after child in your family home
- Flexibility, determination, optimism and a good sense of humour
- Some experience of looking after children - at home or in a work environment
- Enthusiasm and commitment
- Prepared to foster from a wide age range
If you tick all of these boxes then don't hesitate to contact us to find out more.
Why choose Blue Sky Fostering?
When you become part of the Blue Sky team you will not only receive a friendly, supportive and professional service. You will also benefit from the following:
- An allowance of up to £588 per week, per child paid on time
- A minimum of 14 days paid holiday (respite) a year
- Training in all aspects of looking after children in care giving you the tools to succeed
- Regular phone calls and visits from your own social worker
- Opportunities to meet with other Blue Sky foster carers Blue Sky events for you, your birth children and your foster child
- Access to a social worker who knows about you and your placement 24 hours a day, every day of the year
- A FULFILLING CAREER WHERE YOU CAN MAKE A REAL DIFFERENCE TO YOUNG PEOPLE'S LIVES
“We receive a very high standard of support and professionalism from our Supervising Social Worker”
Choosing to become foster carers is a big decision for you and your family and we’re with you every step of the way.Find out more
Our News and Blog
What’s happening at Blue Sky and in the wider world of fostering? Keep up to date with our insightful blogs from real life foster carers and current fostering related stories.Find out more
Our team in Wilshire
We have a local team in Wiltshire delivering local training, support groups and social events. They are there to support you on every step of your journey with Blue Sky Fostering.
Want to foster with us?Make an Enquiry
Call us today: 0845 450 3519 or Enquire Online
If you are not based in Wiltshire, Blue Sky fostering also have teams in other regions across the South in Hampshire, Dorset and Sussex. Whether you are looking for fostering in Worthing, Brighton or Bournemouth, contact us today to find out if our services cover your region.
Stourhead House and Gardens
Stourhead is a world renowned National Trust property dating back to the 1740s. Much more than simply a house, the prize feature of the estate is the magnificent landscape garden, boasting a beautiful lake surrounded by temples and mystical grottoes.
Longleat Safari Park
Longleat opened in 1966 and was famously the first safari park outside of Africa. From the comfort of your car you can drive around the park and observe animals from all over the world, from the Lions to the Marmosets.
Stonehenge is conveniently located just off of the A303. It is a world famous Neolithic Monument made of giant stones transported from Wales to Amesbury as long ago as 3100BC. Reasons for the construction of the henge are as yet unknown.