We have some exciting news to share -
our brand new Young Persons website has launched!
Our brand new Young Persons website has been launched and we're proud to say it's been designed for you by other young people at Blue Sky.
The group who helped us design the website were quite clear with what they wanted it to be for and how it should look, so we hope that you find the website useful, should you ever need it. On here you will be able to:
- Get in touch with us if you need help or advice on something.
- Make a complaint or ask a question about the care you receive.
- View information about the Duke of Edinburgh award and upload the work you have done.
- Read our Lil Peeps magazine.
- Get on to see worksheets to help you learn important life skills.
- Find out about events coming up in your area.
- Watch videos on activities and things we have upcoming.
- Read and write blogs on things that are important to you.
- Plus a whole load more and we want your ideas for what we could use our website for!
We're also running a COMPETITION until 6th July 2018 for a chance to win one of four, £25 vouchers!!- The rules and competition entry forms are all on the website…so, what are you waiting for? Log in and enter!
Watch our video on the YP Website Launch!
If you have any questions about the website, can’t log in or have some ideas what else we could use it for
please call, email, text or WhatsApp:
or log into the website and use the “contact” section.