Review & Panel Administrator | £16,000 - £19,000 | Full Time | 40 hours | Romsey based
Blue Sky fostering have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team in Romsey. We are looking for a bright and energetic administrator that can help with the day to day running of the office administration activities. You will be in a linchpin role within the organisation so you will need to be able to think on your feet, be innovative and able to think outside the box when it comes to problem solving.
You will have great organisational skills and ideally come from and administration and business support background.
Experience with Microsoft packages is an absolute must.
Main Purpose of Job To work as part of the Recruitment Team undertaking a range of administration support. The main focus will be to provide admin support and undertake all admin duties in relation to the annual review process and fostering panel.
- Arrange annual review meetings with foster carers and Reviewing officers, sending out electronically the annual review consultation papers to Blue Sky Foster carers and SSW and to liaise closely with supervising social workers to collate the relevant documents within the specified time-frames.
- Undertake a range of general administration tasks;, to produce letters and certificates, documents, post, scanning, filing, photocopying, updating the company’s database in relation to the annual review process.
- Collate and send all paperwork to Reviewing Officer within 10 days of the date of the annual review
- Manage the foster carer 5 year annual medical process-sending out and following up the paperwork and updating the spreadsheet.
- To complete and keep up to date an annual spreadsheet and overall plan of annual reviews.
- To attend panel and Review Officer meetings and participate fully, perhaps taking minutes.
- To work closely with other administrators in the offices to provide assistance with reception/telephone answering duties.
- Ensure that the office working environment is maintained to the highest standard of presentation, organisation and health & safety compliance.
- Occasional cover of fostering panel meetings including minuting, planning and issuing relevant panel documents.
1. Maintain strict confidentiality in relation to all work undertaken, ensuring that a high standard of customer care is adopted at all times during contact with staff, carers, children/young people, customers and suppliers at the office.
2. Provide a professional and approachable point of contact for foster carers, local authorities, young people and other internal and external stakeholders.
3. Ensure key information is shared with staff.
In return or your service not only will you be working for an employer that really cares but you will also receive the following fantastic benefits:
- 28 days holiday pro-rated rising by 1 day for every 3 years service (up to 12 years)
- Birthday day off
- Good Health days (if you have no sickness within a 6 month period you get a free day off)
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Scheme
- Private healthcare scheme.
Please apply with your CV to email@example.com and an application form will be sent to you.