Placements Advisor / Sales Advisor | £18k - £24k | Full time, 40 hours per week |Romsey Office | Maternity Cover
Do you want to work for a Foster Care Agency who care about you and your learning and development?
Do you want to make a difference to the lives of children and young people?
Do you want to work for a Foster Care Agency who have been four times consecutively rated as 'Outstanding’ by Ofsted?
If you answered yes to the above questions; Blue Sky Fostering are looking for a person just like you!
Blue Sky Fostering are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic, passionate Placements Advisor to work as part of the Placements Team, providing outstanding customer service to all stakeholders. Support finding and matching appropriate young people for our foster carers in line with jointly agreed targets.
- Ensure the appropriate matching of children with foster carers.
- Complete data entry and referral information on the database in a timely manner.
- To maintain positive relationships with commissioning teams and complete individual placement agreements.
- Provide regular updates, activity plans and placement trends to the Management Team.
- Review targets with the Placement Manager on a regular basis.
- To attend training appropriate to the role.
- To undertake administrative duties appropriate to the tasks, including use of IT.
- To keep accurate records and comply with Blue Sky Fostering policy on confidentiality and data protection.
- Sales background (in any industry)
- Good literacy skills
- Good numeracy skills
- Outstanding understanding of customer service
- High level of confidence with IT systems and direct experience of regular use of a variety of software Microsoft/Mac, Word/Excel & Outlook
Who we are?
Blue Sky Fostering is an established Independent Fostering Agency, operating across the south of England. We provide a number of different services including mainstream fostering for children aged 0-18, Parent and Child Placements, and we also have a Specialist Fostering Service providing more intensive therapeutic foster placements to children and young people.
Why work for us?
In return for your service not only will you be working for an employer that really cares but you will also receive the following fantastic benefits:
- 28 days holiday
- Long Service day awarded after every 3 years (up to 12 years)
- Birthday day off
- Good Health days (if you have no sickness within a 6 month period you get a further day off)
- Auto Enrollment Pension Scheme
- Fostertalk membership
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Scheme
- Optional Private healthcare scheme
- OOH allowance
The hours are 8:30am - 5:30pm with 1 hour unpaid lunch.
Interview date will be 11/03/2019
Please apply with your CV to email@example.com and an application form will be sent to you.