Placements Administrator | £14k - £19k | Full time, 40 hours per week |Romsey Office | Maternity Cover
Blue Sky fostering have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team in Romsey. We are looking for a bright and energetic administrator that can help with the day to day running of the office administration activities.
You will be in a linchpin role within the organisation so you will need to be able to think on your feet, be innovative and able to think outside the box when it comes to problem solving. You will have great organisational skills and ideally come from and administration and business support background.
Experience with Microsoft packages is an absolute must.
Main Purpose of Job
To work as part of the Placements Team undertaking a range of administration support. The main focus will be to provide admin support and undertake admin duties within the Placements Team.
- Undertake a range of general administration tasks; documents, post, scanning, filing, photocopying, updating Local Authorities re vacancies, answering the phone
- Understand the referrals process and provide cover when necessary and if appropriate
- Complete data entry and referral information on the database in a timely manner
- Provide support to another Placements Administrator
- Manage the foster carer profiles to ensure they are accurate and in order - updating where necessary
- To maintain positive relationships with commissioning teams and complete individual placement agreements
- Ensure that the office working environment is maintained to the highest standard of presentation, organisation and health & safety compliance
- Manage sensitive data
- Maintain strict confidentiality in relation to all work undertaken, ensuring that a high standard of customer care is adopted at all times during contact with staff, carers, children/young people, customers and suppliers at the office.
- Provide a professional and approachable point of contact for foster carers, local authorities, young people and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaise directly with external/internal stakeholders, providers and suppliers.
- Ensure key information is shared with staff
Who we are?
Blue Sky Fostering is an established Independent Fostering Agency, operating across the south of England. We provide a number of different services including mainstream fostering for children aged 0-18, Parent and Child Placements, and we also have a Specialist Fostering Service providing more intensive therapeutic foster placements to children and young people.
Why work for us?
In return for your service not only will you be working for an employer that really cares but you will also receive the following fantastic benefits:
- 28 days holiday
- Long Service day awarded after every 3 years (up to 12 years)
- Birthday day off
- Good Health days (if you have no sickness within a 6 month period you get a further day off)
- Auto Enrollment Pension Scheme
- Fostertalk membership
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Scheme
- Optional Private healthcare scheme
- OOH allowance
The hours are 8:30am - 5:30pm with 1 hour unpaid lunch.
Please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and an application form will be sent to you.