Fostering in Maidstone
Are you thinking of fostering a child or young person in Maidstone?
Are you based in Maidstone and want to make a real difference to the life of a vulnerable child or young person? If so, we need you.
Blue Sky Fostering, a fostering agency in Kent, are always looking for foster carers in this area and surrounding areas. These areas include places like Maidstone, Sevenoaks and the surrounding towns. Our local team in the area provide 24/7 support and make sure that you never feel alone when you are fostering.
The benefits of fostering in Maidstone
Making the decision to foster a child means that you are taking on a role that is, yes, challenging at times but ultimately very rewarding and fulfilling. Children are often fostered at what is a crucial time in their mental and emotional development. You could be the foster carer that provides the love and security they need in order to grow, develop and reach their full potential.
Of course, we don’t expect you to simply jump in and foster a child as if you have been doing it for years; we’re well known for the excellent training and ongoing support we provide to all of our foster carers, and you will always be looked after at every stage of your journey with us.
Why choose Blue Sky Fostering?
When you become part of the Blue Sky team you will not only receive a friendly, supportive and professional service. You will also benefit from the following:
- An allowance of up to £588 per week, per child paid on time
- A minimum of 14 days paid holiday (respite) a year
- Training in all aspects of looking after children in care giving you the tools to succeed
- Regular phone calls and visits from your own social worker
- Opportunities to meet with other Blue Sky foster carers Blue Sky events for you, your birth children and your foster child
- Access to a social worker who knows about you and your placement 24 hours a day, every day of the year
- A FULFILLING CAREER WHERE YOU CAN MAKE A REAL DIFFERENCE TO YOUNG PEOPLE'S LIVES
“I have found the training to be both informative and enjoyable. It has always been delivered in a relaxed and structured form, which makes people feel comfortable and valued.”
Choosing to become foster carers is a big decision for you and your family and we’re with you every step of the way.Find out more
Our team in Maidstone
We have a local team in Chatham delivering local training, support groups and social events. They are there to support you on every step of your journey with Blue Sky Fostering.
Want to learn more?
We'd love you to join our team in Maidstone so get in touch!
Interested? Call us on 0845 450 3519 or complete our online enquiry form here.
(calls to this number cost 2p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge)