Fostering in Exeter
We are an Independent Fostering Agency looking for foster carers in Exeter.
Blue Sky Fostering is a leading independent fostering agency operating throughout the south of England. Established in 2005, Blue Sky Fostering was set up to address the shortage of 10,000 foster carers in the UK. Since the beginning we have always strived to provide an excellent level of service to all of our foster carers and looked after children offering 24/7 support and comprehensive ongoing training. We now have teams across the whole of the south of England including Devon allowing us to provide a friendly, supportive and professional service at all times.
Click here to see if we have any Introduction to Fostering events near you.
Could you become a foster carer in Exeter?
Are you looking for a career change where you can really make a difference? If so, you should give some serious thought to becoming a professional foster carer. We are always looking for foster carers in Wiltshire. We need carers from all cultures and religions whether married, single or living with a partner. Our nearest office to Exeter is in Ivybridge; however we have foster carers all over the county who are supported by our experiences social workers.
There are some boxes you must tick, such as:
- A spare bedroom & driving license
- Willingness to include the looked after child in your family home
- Flexibility, determination, optimism and a good sense of humour
- Some experience of looking after children - at home or in a work environment
- Enthusiasm and commitment
- Prepared to foster from a wide age range
If you tick all of these boxes then don't hesitate to contact us to find out more.
Why choose Blue Sky Fostering?
When you become part of the Blue Sky team you will not only receive a friendly, supportive and professional service. You will also benefit from the following:
- An allowance of up to £588 per week, per child paid on time
- A minimum of 14 days paid holiday (respite) a year
- Training in all aspects of looking after children in care giving you the tools to succeed
- Regular phone calls and visits from your own social worker
- Opportunities to meet with other Blue Sky foster carers Blue Sky events for you, your birth children and your foster child
- Access to a social worker who knows about you and your placement 24 hours a day, every day of the year
- A FULFILLING CAREER WHERE YOU CAN MAKE A REAL DIFFERENCE TO YOUNG PEOPLE'S LIVES
“We receive a very high standard of support and professionalism from our Supervising Social Worker”
Choosing to become foster carers is a big decision for you and your family and we’re with you every step of the way.Find out more
Our Team in Devon
We have a local team in Devon delivering local training, support groups and social events. They are there to support you on every step of your journey with Blue Sky Fostering.
Interested in applying to foster with us?
Call us today: 0845 450 3519 or Enquire Online
If you are not based in Exeter, Blue Sky fostering also have teams in other regions across the South West. Whether you are looking for fostering in Bristol, Bath, Plymouth, Devon, or Somerset, contact us today to find out if our services cover your region.
For the thrill-seekers in your fostering household, experience flying along a 235m zip wire, throw yourself off a giant swing, yelling ‘Tarzan’ or challenge your own strength climbing the high ropes! Full training and safety equipment is provided.
Crealy Great Adventure Park
You can’t get much more foster family friendly than this park. Sixty rides and attractions, a petting zoo and a soft play area all set in a hundred acres of glorious Devon countryside.
Bring your foster child to the Escot Country Park Estate and learn to Segway! Novices can start on the flat roads around the estate before moving to the thrill of handling these fantastic machines on the fifteen hundred acre off road area.
Sign up for our newsletter!
Thanks for signing up, we'll keep you posted!