About This Job
Personal Assistant | Permanent | Full time – 40 hours a week | Monday to Friday – 8:30am – 5:30pm | Romsey | £27,000 – £30,000 depending on experience.
Blue Sky Fostering have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team in Romsey to support the CEO and/or Director with the administrative functions. This role entails the requirement to manage sensitive and confidential information; providing data and producing reports as directed by the CEO and/or Director.
- Ensure good customer service and maintaining positive relationships with all stakeholders.
- Ensure all documentation is completed to a high standard.
- Gather key information and ensure it is shared appropriately with employees / Foster Carers (as necessary).
- Provide support to the Senior Management Team, when required.
- To produce weekly/monthly/quarterly/ annual statistics to the Director.
- Produce/support the production of reports of Key Performance Indicators.
- Liaise/consult with Senior Management and Area Teams to ensure reports are accurate and up to date.
- Liaise with IT / Quality Assurance personnel to ensure reporting functions remain relevant.
- Produce reports for Senior Management Meetings / Area Management Meetings
Health and Safety
- Ensure offices comply with health and safety legislation and best practice.
- Co-ordinate Health and Safety inspection visits and monitor compliance
- Administrative support to Area Team Administrators
- Provide support and guidance to the Area Team Office Administrators.
- Facilitate quarterly meetings with Office Administrators.
- Produce and implement processes to ensure consistency of administration roles across Blue Sky Fostering.
- Petty cash reconciliation for regional offices
- Reconciliation of Blue Sky Fostering credit /debit card(s), matching of receipts and processing to the group’s Finance department
- Processing of regional company invoices for authorisation and coding for the Finance Department to issue payment
- Processing of expenses/claim reimbursements for Senior Management via iTrent
- Scanning and filing of receipts
- Manage the administrative functions of offices, for example, lease renewals, liaising with estate agents, lawyers in relation to new offices.
- Coordination of office maintenance and works with contractors
- Updating office costs overview spreadsheet
- Maintenance and filing of company and Blue Sky branch legal documentation
- Assist with employee/foster carer incentives (for example, arranging awards, thank you letters, arranging flowers on behalf of the Senior Management Team).
- To undertake administrative duties appropriate to the tasks, including use of IT.
- To keep accurate records and comply with Blue Sky Fostering policy on confidentiality and data protection.
- To attend appropriate meetings.
- Booking meeting rooms, scheduling and sending out of calendar invites for interviews/business meetings/team & area meetings and Blue Sky events.
- Minute taking and ensuring their distribution / provide support to the Director to ensure tasks from meetings are undertaken by the identified person.
- Organising catering for meetings
- Booking and payment of business travel- transport and accommodation
- Assisting with company events such as ‘Agency day’ and ‘Management away days’
- Booking of accommodation/ conference room/ and assisting with the structure of day’s events
- Putting together confirmed list and emailing updates
- Assisting with administration needed for the events
- To promote people’s equality, diversity, rights and responsibilities.
- The post holder is expected to comply with all relevant policies, procedures and guidelines, including those relating to completing DBS checks, Equal Opportunities, Safeguarding, Health and Safety and Confidentiality of Information, National Regulations for Fostering and Looked After Children.
- This job description is provided to assist the post-holder to understand what his/her duties are and may be amended from time to time without change to the level of responsibility appropriate to the grade of post.
It is the nature of Blue Sky Fostering that tasks and responsibilities are, in many circumstances, unpredictable and varied. All employees are expected to work in a flexible way, when the occasion arises; where tasks not specifically covered in the Job Description have to be undertaken. Any other duties will be dependent upon the post holder’s areas of expertise, knowledge and skills and with regard to the level of responsibility afforded to the post.
The Post Holder will be expected to undertake training and development deemed necessary for the pursuance of the post and attend supervision with their manager and yearly appraisals.
The Post Holder will be expected to ensure that Health and Safety is observed in the course of employment.
The Post Holder will be expected to comply with the no-smoking policy.
- Min 2 years’ experience as a PA
- Experience of IT, including Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, ability to work with databases
- Undertake reporting functions
- Work to timescales and a good attention to detail.
In return or your service not only will you be working for an employer that really cares but you will also receive the following fantastic benefits:
- 28 days holiday rising by 1 day for every 3 years’ service (up to 12 years)
- Birthday day off
- Good Health days (if you have no sickness within a 6 month period you get a free day off)
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Scheme
- Healthcare scheme.
- Foster talk
- Death in Service
Applicants must be willing to undertake an enhanced DBS.
Interview date: 27th & 28th November 2019.
Applications to Amanda@blueskyfostering.co.uk