About This Job
Administrator | Permanent | Full time 40 hours a week | Monday toFriday – 8.30am – 5.30pm | Ringwood | £14,000-£19,000.
Blue Sky fostering have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team in Ringwood. We are looking for a bright and energetic administrator that can help with the day to day running of the office administration activities.
- Undertake a range of general administration tasks; production of documents, process post, filing, photocopying, scanning, updating the company’s CMS/database.
- To provide direct administrative support to the Area Manager and social work team for the Bristol Hub.
- To attend Team and other meetings and take minutes.
- To work on reception and answer telephone calls in a professional manner. Pass relevant information to social workers and directors in a timely fashion.
- Provide administration support to Social Work Assistants and team in planning children’s activity days and carer training.
- Ensure that the Social Work Team office working environment is maintained to the highest standard of presentation, organisation and health & safety and fire regs compliance.
- Maintain strict confidentiality in relation to all work undertaken adhering to GDPR and Data Protection Principles, ensuring that a high standard of customer care is adopted at all times during contact with staff, carers, children/young people, customers and suppliers at the office.
- Provide a professional and approachable point of contact for foster carers, local authorities, young people and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaise directly with external/internal stakeholders, providers and suppliers.
- Ensure key information is shared with staff
- Participate fully as a member of Team Administrators, attending regular team meetings.
- Attend training sessions as required locally or at other Blue Sky venues.
- Management Information and Reporting
- Communicate business issues and other important information to staff and foster carers as required.
- Manage information systems and respond appropriately
- Ensure carer and children’s database records are kept up to date.
- It is the nature of work of Blue Sky Fostering that tasks and responsibilities are, in many circumstances, unpredictable and varied. All staff are, therefore, expected to work in a flexible way when the occasion arises where tasks are not specifically covered in the Job Description have to be undertaken. Any other duties will be dependent upon the Post Holder’s areas of expertise, knowledge and skills, and with regard to the level of responsibility afforded by the post.
- The Post Holder will be expected to undertake training and development deemed necessary for the pursuance of the post.
- The Post Holder will be expected to ensure that Health and Safety is observed in the course of employment.
- The Post Holder will be expected to ensure to comply with Equal Opportunities Policy and Procedure in all employment practices.
- The Post Holder will be expected to comply with the no smoking policy in place.
In return or your service not only will you be working for an employer that really cares but you will also receive the following fantastic benefits:
- 28 days holiday rising by 1 day for every 3 years’ service (up to 12 years)
- Birthday day off
- Good Health days (if you have no sickness within a 6 month period you get a free day off)
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Scheme
- Healthcare scheme.
- Foster talk
- Death in Service
Applicants must be willing to undertake an enhanced DBS
No agencies please.
Applications to Jo@blueskyfostering.co.uk